Wednesday, June 29, 2011

How to get rid of flies without using of chemicals !.


















I searched through internet to find some ways to get rid of teasing flies at the kitchen due not use of chemical sprays or not using of fly swatters !.I found 14 ways of get riding the flies as follow:

http://www.lifescript.com

In one way,it is written that if you wanna not use of chemical sprays you could use of 2 tablespoon of dish soup in water and spray on the surfaces or use hanging CDs in the kitchen !.Its interesting ha ?!.However I never test it before but I think its because of lights reflactions from the CDs ,could may affect the eyes of the flies.Why?Because the flies have eyes which are "conbination eyes" and because of their eyes structure, you could not beat them and reach them easily !,So my search in the other site (Dairy Farm by Dr.H.B.Komijani ) was as follow:

http://bahdam.blogfa.com/

I could see above fly traps images in this site and its related sites too.The flies would stick in a sticky sheets.I think it works well !...Why?.Because someday I had a mouse at home and I went all different ways to get rid of him but I couldn't do anything ...up to a day, a pharmacist adviced me to buy a sticky sheet or paper trap and put it on the mouse way to the kitchen!.Oh yeah it worrked miraclely!.However it was painful to look at the mouse eyes when he was in the trap lively ,and could not move anymore but for always I got rid of him !.Imagine in a new apartment on the 3th floor seeing a mouse walking around was strange besides hearing my sister screaming voice was more strange too! wasn't it ?!..So I think these sticky sheets are cheap and useful way for get riding of the flies too.Besides I read about "Citronella and Eucalyptus and cedarwood "which are fly Repellent!.If a company makes something like "Airwick" from above plants,it would be great !besides they are not chemical and harmful for the kids ,pets and foods And so for the restaurants and Delis too. Although Electrical traps with violet light lamps are working well for get riding the flies but they works more for the mosquitoes! Did you know that?!..Anyway this research was because of Jonathan.
....After awhile my mind is still turning around about get riding of the flies .I even asked about those sticky sheets a few days ago too.I realized that the health ministry department doesn't allow us to use of these sticky papers in public places.So it seems that there is no way anymore just attacking the flies ! pitched battles!ha..ha...Anyway right now its after a month that I come back to this post it seems making stories is all over the world.Health departments does not make trouble for anyone !ha..ha... and flies trap works well.But after awhile it is not working well because they are full of the dead flies and we have to change the sticky sheets although it is not economic ,so I dont know what can we do more ?!.Oh dear god we could not get rid of the flies in the earth but we wanna capture all galaxies and claim that we are the center and head master of the creatures !

No comments: